ABOUT WORK SHOP REALTY
We make the process of building a home as easy as possible for you. It’s one of the reasons we keep all design, construction, fabrication and even real estate services in-house. (Get to know Work Shop Realty!) By using all of our services under one roof, you can save time and money by cutting out unnecessary coordination between a separate architect, interior designer, general contractor and real estate agent.
Here’s how it works:
- We meet with you to find out what type of home you’re interested in and if Work Shop is the right fit.
- We narrow down potential areas and find the right lot to build on for you, using off market resources and knowledge of zoning restrictions.
- Before we start building, we walk you through our design process and define the scope based on your needs.
- You’ll fill out our questionnaire that provides us with specific insight into your lifestyle and your goals and needs for your home program and key spaces
- We get to work and
- For the interior design, we’ll walk you through 3D models and renderings, then allow you to experience the design elements and materials in our design center.
- Throughout the building process, we manage all of our subcontractors, keeping you in the loop as necessary.
From start to finish, our process takes about a year, when you get the keys to your new home and enjoy for years to come.